Winners And>Losers S01e01

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Undead Killer Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Les news
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lucipalme

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Winners And>Losers S01e01 Répondre en citant

Winners And Losers S01e01 > bit.ly/24mllCc

Winners And Losers S01e01, the 100 s01e04 ita

10cf746e54
Season 1, Episode 17 S1 E16 Jul 5, 2011Dialing Up the CrazyAfter Callum inadvertently stumbles upon Bec and Doug's new romance, they're forced to tell Matt and Sophie that they're officially together. So lets have a look at all the characters introduced, and you can place your bets on who will stick around, and who wont. Edit episode information Add TV Show to Watchlist Watchlist help I watched this episode! . .. Frances stil.

← Cancel and Renewal Wrap: 18th March 2011 The Office, Community and Parks and Rec renewed!(!!!) Renewal an Cancellation Wrap: March25th → Leave a comment Comments 1 TVGuruAU March 24, 2011 at 5:22 pm Hi Andrew, thought Id pop over and pay you the same kindness you paid me, that being reading and commenting on your Winners & Losers thoughts. .. Despite Bec's best attempts to help ta. This was pretty evident from the opening scenes- and its clear the writers wanted us to know. [Just a side note, for fans of the US version of The Office and Parks and Recreation, Vallejo has kind of done a Rashida Jones here, if you get my drift] I had a tiny problem with the way their names were plastered on screen as they went about their everyday business. In this case, the lives of the four main characters were shown to us. Nice work. Season 1, Episode 8 S1 E7 May 3, 2011Like A VirginWhen Bec, Frances and Sophie swap stories of their 'first time' Jenny is forced to admit she's still a virgin. Season 1, Episode 11 S1 E10 May 24, 2011CountdownBec and Matt's dinner proves to be a night of highs and lows for the four friends as they navigate very different romantic entanglements. For a first episode of an Australian show (well any show, these days), it is an achievement in itself to have dialogue which is natural and lines which dont clunk, and it certainly did that.

the secret circle s01e20chloe 2009 nedi am hardwelldeep house sounds volume 1Paul McCartney MICHAELdoctor who the next doctorthe theory of attractionthe abyss ita3d printing project: designing a replacement partthe state of affairs

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Undead Killer Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Les news Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation